The BGA committee recently announced plans for a spring "Thumbtack" show to be held April 14 - May 5, 2013. Artists 18 years of age and over may submit one entry that meets all of the following criteria:
- May be composed in any visual arts media using either the individual colors of green or yellow or blue, or any combination of these.
- May have a maximum perimeter measurement of 72".
- Must not be matted or framed.
- Must be able to be hung by either thumbtacks or bulldog clips. (Works that cannot be hung in this manner will not be accepted.)
- All work must have been created within the past five years and not previously shown at the BGA.
Submissions will be accepted on Sunday, April 7, 1-4 p.m. at the Belmont Gallery of Art. An artists' reception will be held Friday, May 3, from 6-8 p.m. Download complete information and form or for questions email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 617-429-8454.