Birds, Blossoms and Botanicals
The BGA is looking for artists to submit floral, bird and botanical themed artwork that celebrate nature’s rebirth after the winter months. Sculpture, ceramics, textiles, paintings, printmaking, photography, assemblage, and collage/mixed media accepted.
Special Guest Juror: Lauren Meier
The BGA is pleased to announce that Lauren Meier, Landscape Architect, Botanical Artist, and Editor of the Papers of Frederick Law Olmsted. will serve as Spring Awakening’s Guest Juror.
The Spring Awakening Call for Art is open to artists 18 and older.
All submissions should be sent directly by email to BGA Director Rebecca Richards: admin-at-belmontgallery.org
- Up to 3 submissions per artist.
- Subject Line Must Include: Artists’ Last Name and Spring Awakening Art.
- Image(s) submitted should be: hi-res (300 ppi), JPG.
- Please include title, dimensions of each piece, media used and your contact information (name/address/phone number).
- APPLICATION DEADLINE: March 21.
- Artists Notified of Acceptance on March 25.
*Application fee: $10 per submission/$20 for three.
Fee payable at Drop-Off/Intake.
DROP OFF ARTWORK: (date to be determined)
- Drop off artwork
- $10 or $20 entry fee
- (check made payable to “BGA Town of Belmont” or cash only)
- labels on all artwork
- inventory list of everything submitted